Tuesday, August 21, 2012

big boy room peek

The big boy room is pretty much complete.  I haven't gotten a chance to take real shots of everything but here is a little peek!


I'm happy to say the transition to a big boy bed has been a smooth one and strangely the room feels larger with a twin bed than it did with a crib. 

Hilary over at My So-Called Home was kind enough to pass along the Liebster award to me.  She is a fellow New Jersey resident and her home has a lot of similarities to mine.  I love seeing her updates and style.  I'll be pack with the answers to the 11 questions she posted so you can learn a little more about moi and I'll work on getting more pics of the big boy room.  Is it just me or are these summer days slipping by at an alarming pace?!

4 comments:

  1. Love the sneak peek!
    Can't wait to see more! Congrats on the award!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific!
    and I love the new banner illustration!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. top quality resource free of charge. It?s the old what goes around comes about routine.
    Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it. This article offered by you is very useful for proper planning.
    Just discovered this blog thru Bing, what a pleasant shock!

    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I like them!