Thursday, July 26, 2012

gift

I'm visiting a friend at her new house tomorrow and didn't want to show up empty handed.

I found this little bin at Target


 and stuffed it with this pink paper filler I had


I made some simple sugar cookies and dyed half blue.  I individually wrapped them in little cellophane treat bags I had.

 
placed them in the bin


then replaced that blah blue ribbon with fuschia

 
and there is even room for the card


Now I have a sweet treat to bring.  My favorite gifts to receive are the edible kind and I love to give them as well.  What do you bring for housewarming or hostess gifts?

 

1 comment:

  1. Teresa,
    This is such a great idea! I love to bake and am always looking for creative ways to share bakegoods!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I like them!