Wednesday, July 25, 2012

photo banner

When we celebrated my father's 60th birthday at the beach we decided to put together a bunch of photos from his life.  At first I thought we'd make a big poster/collage but then I realized I would have to transport a huge piece of poster board in the car with us which wasn't going to work.

A photo banner was the perfect answer.  I took some red and white baker's twine and tiny little colored clothes pins I had purchased a while ago for decoration in our son's room.  


Here is one of my favorites.  Dad as a little guy playing at the beach.


Below is another banner we put in the window.


A good celebration.  Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You really did such a nice job for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas Teresa! Love the banners!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I like them!