Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a new wreath, maybe?

We went on a short trip to Florida for a few days.  It was really nice and our little guy did excellent on his first plane ride.  I'd say we have a rather good traveler on our hands.

Spring is springing like crazy here and I thought it was time to replace the pine cone wreath with an easter wreath.  So I spruced up a wreath from last year with some new flair but I don't know.  It just looks kinda meh....


I like it in theory but the finished product doesn't have me convinced.  It looks a little too wild perhaps?  That means there is a good chance it is coming down and it's back to the drawing board.  What do you have on your door for spring?

3 comments:

  1. Teresa...I love your wreath...I think it is darling. Right now I am embarrassed to say that I have a wreath up on my front door that I bought at Michael's a few years back. I really need to spruce IT up! Welcome back from sunny Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    I love your new wreath! This reminds me that I should really replace the wreath on my side door too!
    Welcome home!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like it very much! I should take a cue from you and put something springlike up on my door.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I like them!