Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the shuffle

Do you ever start the day with your room like this
and end the day with it like this?
This is what I've been up to today.  It's all still shaking out and getting settled.  I have been thinking about doing this for a while but for whatever reason mid-morning today I decided it was time and proceeded to drag all the furniture around.   I should mention this is learned behavior from my Mom who once dragged two Queen Anne chairs up the stairs by herself while we were at school because she wanted to see what they'd look like up there. 

I used the jam a towel under the dressers then drag them across the floor while moaning and groaning and hoping you don't scratch the wood floors method.  Mostly successful.  I'll be back with more photos of our newly improved and rearranged master bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I like them!